Thursday, October 30, 2008

Still: GOD is LOVE - not wrath.

Daniel, the friendly warrior of the unforgiving, vain and violent GOD wrote an email to save my soul and the souls of the readers of my website. I appreciate it and I might answer different parts of his - or, looking at the hate and frustration in there, probably more likely his pastor's - message one by one over the coming days. I am currently very busy, but it is too important to let this stand on its own too long. Hateful Christians are too interesting to pass up as a subject for my sermons - and also the component of raking in money in GOD's name and in the Church's account.

His church wants your money, so tithing is a major subject for them. And they love to keep you in fear and terror of GOD, to get to your money. To check out that my claim is true, have a look at the website he gave me. On the site, don't be surprised, first they establish that you are a bad person and you will certainly go to hell - which by the way does not exist (click here to see why) - and you really need their products.

First they will scare you here (Please click here to see the site) and then you should click on the link below the scare tactics site, which then brings you here, to a site which then will sell all their products you think you need for your scared and fearful soul.

Scaring people, spreading fear and terror without a reason... Don't we call that terrorism here in America? What would Jesus do with those people? Would he kick them out of the temple? Well, for now, here is Daniel's e-mail, unedited with some brief comments of mine in red.

Hi Alexander,

May I plea with you...

The same God that formed you in your mother's womb formed me. There is only one God. God created all things from the word of His power. He formed the earth out of nothing and created all things that exist. This God is the same God who came down to see the evils of Sodom and Gomorrah, and proceeded to judge them with fire. This same God gave Abraham a promise of a nation who would outnumber the sands on the sea shore.
This same God freed a people out of the bonds of slavery and called them Israel. This God punished the people in the wilderness for casting a false god and worshiping it. This same God gave His law to Moses and set up the sacrifices and the priesthood of the Jewish people as a sign of Him.

This same God destroyed his people, Israel through the nation of Babylon for claiming to know God, but secretly worshiped the false Gods of their neighboring countries.

You make me think that it is obviously also possible to worship a false GOD here, in our own country.

This same God knowing that the heart of man is evil from youth, became a man in Jesus of Nazareth. This Jesus being equal with God, humbled himself and became a servant to all. He was blameless before both God and man, and this Jesus went to the cross to spill His blood for you. God so loved the world that He gave His only son that who ever believes in Him should not Perish, but have eternal life. There are two choices. Believe and be given the gift of eternal life, or not believe and perish.

I am trembling with fear. GOD loved me so much, that he gave his own son for my sins, and I shall fear him? GOD LOVES ME. If you refuse to be loved by GOD, I can't help you.

Sin is so horrible that the wages for sin is death. The soul that sins shall perish says the Lord. Sin is so horrible that no person deserves to approach God while stained with sin. Yet Jesus made a single way to approach God, through his death on the cross, burial and resurrection. Every other spiritual leader has a grave. You too will have a grave. Jesus said that he lays down his life that he may take it again.
Jesus did not come to judge 2000 years ago, but to lay his life down for the sheep. But He is coming again with a sword in His mouth to judge and rule and reign as king.
My soul mourns for you, that you claim to know the scriptures, but you don't see.

Good that your position in GOD's court is so high that you think you can lecture and look down on someone who lives in GOD's eternal grace. Could you really be blaspheming? Could you really be that vain and proud? Let's see.

Jesus offers you forgiveness today, but you must take a leap of faith and trust in his work on the cross to save you. You must humble yourself and abandon your pride in your own knowledge, and you must come to the cross as each child of God has, in humility.

...and give you all my money. Would you go as far as to claim that my soul is in your hands and that my blood could be on your hands?

Paul said that those who are teachers will receive a harsher judgment. Again, when we are there in heaven and I see you again, your blood will not be on my hands. I have offered you the truth of the Gospel, the same Gospel that Paul treasured. Paul said if you preach any other Gospel, even if it is delivered to you by angels, let that man be accursed.

Any more empty threats for the faint of heart? Well, you are definitely not attempting to speak about the true content of the Bible or any Gospel that GOD or Jesus Christ would condone. Here is some Paul for you:

[Rom 5:8-5:11] But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

God will get Glory in the end.dw

Dear Daniel, I think GOD already has the Glory. Not through your praise though, I understand. I already acknowledge GOD in all HIS glory now. But I doubt that HE needs your or my approval. I refuse to think of HIM as a flawed character. GOD is perfect and does not need your fear to feel powerful.

The GOD of wrath is the GOD of the Jews in the Old Testament. HE changed HIS message in sending Jesus Christ to the Jews. His message then was LOVE. And when the Jews refused Jesus Christ's message, it was given to the Gentiles by Paul. If you would rightly divide the Bible, you would understand what I am talking about.

But I admit: People who fear GOD tithe (give 10% of their income) a lot better. And that was the first thing the website you gave me asked me for: My money. By the way: tithing is not in the Bible either. So you should keep your money and not be afraid of a loving GOD. And yes, there is only one GOD, and HE is above jealousy and HE does not need your fear or money to feel powerful. HE just is.

No comments: